A sweet tweet you might have missed

It’s recently come to our attention that too many of you are not taking full advantage of the Deep Capture Twitter feed. If not, then you are likely among the many who do not get to see video clips like this one, in which Patrick Byrne discusses executive compensation and recent activity by the SEC on Fox Business Network’s Neil Cavuto show.

In addition to using Twitter to alert our followers to new posts on deepcapture.com, we use Twitter to spread the word about subjects, happenings, breaking news stories, and occasionally links to posts on other blogs that are likely of interest to you, but which may not warrant full posts on this site. This includes advance notice of Patrick Byrne’s many network TV news show appearances, as well as links to the video of those interviews as soon as they’re available.

You can follow our Twitter feed in one of two ways:

Old fashioned way: Come to deepcapture.com and look for updates in the column to the right (just below the fold) under the title “Deep Capture on Twitter”.

Web 2.0-compliant way: Get a free Twitter account and follow us there. This also gives you the option of having our “tweets” delivered to you via email or even your phone via SMS. Don’t worry…unlike some, we not manic tweeters. Between one and three relevant updates per day is about our limit. Any more than that and you can assume the sky is falling.

Additionally, I invite those of you who find the kind of content that is suitable for our Twitter feed to let me know, either via email, or (preferably) via direct message on Twitter itself. If that last part doesn’t make sense, just get an account and it should be fairly obvious.

This post was written by:

- who has written 104 posts on Deep Capture.

Contact the author

10 Responses to “A sweet tweet you might have missed”

1. Solomon MacKay says:

I gotta tweet for ya! I think the activity Mr. Byrne and his DeepCapture cohort write about can all be explained better as state sponsored industrial sabotage than as mere criminal activity. Parsimony is still adhered to, given that the head of Homeland Security, Mr. Chertoff has stated that “the line between the military and criminal activity has been obliterated”.

2. grexery says:

Does anybody know of a safe spyware program I can download off the internet?

________________
      unlock iphone

3. grexery says:

I wanted to write a bot using java to compare the screen to a image I selected, and preform an action based on that. Is this possible? I’ve seen prompts that check for folders, and if the folder isn’t there, move onto checking another folder, and so on until it finds the one, preceding to an action. Helpith moi?

________________
      how to unlock iphone 3g

4. AKfour seven says:

I stand here today humbled by the task before dofus kamas, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our cheap dofus kamas. I thank President dofus for his service to buy dofus kamas, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

5. BankImanvab says:

Good day, sun shines!
      There have were times of hardship when I didn’t know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
      I have never thought that there weren’t any need in big starting capital.
      Nowadays, I’m happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
      It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way – that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:

6. Larinot says:

Very professional highly trained written article. Thanks to the creators for a good site.

7. Expert-biz says:

It has long been searching for similar information on the Internet, and found only you.

8. Rinaty says:

An interesting opportunity to learn something new and useful

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] Go to Source Related Posts:Hedge funds and the global economic meltdownTweet this: Con artists exploit social Web sites – MSNBCTweet for hire: More big businesses hire tweeters – Daily Comet […]