On November 3, 2020, numerous Michigan state and county officials themselves believed there was untoward activity in their areas of responsibility. They got in touch with the law enforcement officers whose primary responsibility for investigating election fraud, local sheriffs,. They turned over to those sheriffs precisely the election equipment that citizens have been blocked from accessing across almost the entire nation.
Those Sheriffs conducted their own quiet, methodical investigation using first rate cyber-forensic experts, and have reverse-engineered the entire rigging. Their investigation lead to the offices of the Michigan Secretary of State Benson, Attorney General Nessel, and Director of Elections Brater (see Sheriff Leaf’s affadavit below). When the sheriffs got close to those three crooked Michigan officials, the three crooks began taking steps to block/bury the sheriffs investigating them.
Here is the punchlines: impeding a lawful investigation into election fraud is no ordinary crime, it is “domestic terrorism”.
Read that again:
- Michigan county and state officials witnessed mischief in the November 2020 elections and contacted law enforcement;
- In Michigan, the primary law enforcement officers charged with investigating election fraud are sheriffs;
- those Michigan sheriffs investigating the election fraud found evidence pointing to the offices of Michigan Secretary of State Benson, AG Nessel, and Elections Director Brater;
- the Michigan Secretary of State and Attorney General are trying to block the sheriffs’ investigation;
- blocking an investigation into election fraud “domestic extremism”.
Thus, the Michigan Secretary of State, Attorney General, and Director of elections opened themselves to charges of domestic terrorism. As are people in their offices complying in their efforts. I wonder how long the statute of limitations runs on that one?
PS Read the affidavit of Sheriff Dar Leaf below. Note a serving Sheriff accusing an AG and SoS of crimes.