- Starting in 1997, Smartmatic systems were developed in Venezuela with built-in functionality permitting precinct administrators to override security features it appeared to incorporate. Among the extraordinary privileges it gave administrators were abilities to:
- shave votes continuously from one candidate to another;
- generate blank ballots.
- Since 2006 the fact that systems developed for Hugo Chavez were managing any US elections began striking some prescient Americans as unfortunate.[ii] Their trepidation was well-placed: on November 3, 2020 those systems were used strategically & aggressively to rig our election.
- Three forms of evidence[iv] backing these claims dovetail perfectly;
- Documentation of extraordinary privileges Dominion provides administrators;
Conclusion: Election 2020 is an egg that can’t be unscrambled.
[i] By way of example: